Cities change. That is one of the tenants of our game that we are constantly reminded of. As a small business owner, nothing keeps us on our toes more than when one of our customers calls to inform us that a location they went looking for has changed or no longer exists.
A lot of this maintenance is done daily using customer reports and a few other behind-the-scenes tricks, but we also do a regular sweep of our scavenger hunt courses just to confirm that all is well.
Over the past couple of weeks, we decided to do a maintenance run on our course in Dallas, TX. This started after receiving a report that a large sculpture on the outskirts of the course has a new skyscraper going in on top of it!
When we overhaul a course, we take time do all of these things:
- Check every outbreak location on the course to make sure that it is still there.
- Look for construction updates in the area to see if something big is about to change.
- Review every question to make sure the grammar is good and the answer is logical. For example, we have found that “fill in the blank” style questions aren’t as appealing as multiple choice and have been slowly removing them.
- Add new questions to keep the themes current and work in new technology we’ve developed.
- Review the scoring for the course to make sure the gameplay is fun and competitive.
Our Dallas scavenger hunt is ready to roll for the Fall and Winter seasons! Whether or you are joining us for a company team building activity or are simply looking for something fun to do in Dallas, we hope you have save lots of lives and have a fantastic time!