Hunting for a team building activity? We make it easy to create a private competition with your own photos and leaderboard in any of our MetroDemic cities!
$35.00 per team
- Up to 4 people per team
- Private game, photos and leaderboard
- Simple tools for the organizer
- Fantastic for groups!
Easy on Group Organizers
We put a lot of thought into how make MetroDemic simple for our group organizers. As the group organizer, you just need to:
- Purchase the game. Buy 1 game for every 4 players.
- Get everyone to the starting line whenever you are ready to play.
- Split people up into teams of four and designate a team captain.
- Hand each team an activation code to activate the game on their smartphone.
Our team is a phone call away to answer questions that you have on the day of your event or while making your plans.
It was very well done. Great job.”
I am so sweaty.”
It was fun to run all around the city playing trivia games.”
Had a great time! I liked having to move around in space to answer the trivia questions.”
This was awesome!!”
I thought the event was great. It definitely helped me to get to know people that I don’t work closely with.”
Advantages to Booking as a Group
You can only book group events direct on our website.
The biggest advantage of booking MetroDemic as a group is that you are creating a private competition for your group. Here is what that means for you:
Group Invite Page
Use our online tool to build a quick and easy invite for your group. Just type in the date, time, and any special instructions, and we’ll fill in all of the details of what to expect, where to be, and what to bring.
Event Day Instructions
You’ll get printable instructions as your guide for the day of the event. That sheet includes tips to get everyone off and running, the back story (deadly epidemic raging the city!) for someone to read out loud to the teams, and activation codes that are easily distributed to each team captain.
Instead of seeing every team that has competed in the city, your leaderboard will only include teams from your group. Plus, only our private leaderboards include all of the team photos. This really ramps up the competition!
Results Page with Team Photos
When you’re done, we’ll email you a sweet page that includes ranks, stats, and photos for every team in the group. Share this with all of your participants to allow for proper bragging and heckling!
Please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com or call us at (347) 850-7609 with any questions you have about organizing team events.
How do I book a group event?
To book an event as a group, all you have to do is purchase 2 or more teams from our purchase page. Our system will instantly set you up with all of the group benefits when it sees a package coming through.
There is no need to request a quote, reserve a time, or jump through flaming hoops.
Do I need to make a reservation?
A reservation is not required. MetroDemic is a self-guided activity that can be played at anytime.
What are the advantages to booking this as a group?
When you book MetroDemic as a group, it is much, much easier to manage the event! Here are three things that you ONLY get if you book MetroDemic as a group.
- Group Invite Webpage – We built a great tool that lets you input your date and event name, and then generates a unique webpage that can be shared with your group. They’ll know what to expect, when to arrive, where to go, and what to bring.
- Activation Codes – The activation codes required to start the game come in a printable format that can be printed, cut up with scissors, and handed out to your team captains. Easy peasy.
- Group Instructions – We provide you with clear instructions on how to handle your group at the starting line and get the game launched.
How much work do I have to do as the organizer?
MetroDemic is a self-guided activity that is easy to organize. Your job as the group organizer is simple:
- Purchase a package of teams on our website. Buy 1 game for every 4 players.
- Send our group invite page out to your participants.
- Get everyone to the starting line on the day of the event.
- Split people up into teams of four and designate a team captain.
- Hand the team captain an activation code
How much time does the game take?
You should block off 2 hours for your group to play the game.
While the game itself has a 90-minute time, you’ll want to factor in time to get people organized at the starting line and allow for a little cushion in case one of your team pauses the game for a bio-break.
Is there a maximum group size?
We don’t recommend going much higher than 50 people for an event. Our technology can handle it… it’s the logistics of you having to coordinate that many people at the starting line that we worry about.
If you consider yourself a “professional cat herder” and want to play with a group larger than 50, we recommend a staggered the start time. Give teams a 30-60 minute window during which they can start the game.
What if I need to purchase an additional team for my group?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of you.
Best Group Events
There are plenty of types of groups that have enjoyed lining up their own game of MetroDemic!
Company Team Building
If you’re planning the next outing for a team in your company, why not bring your colleagues out for a “life altering” competition? Our courses are located in the heart of downtown areas… we might be right outside your front door!
Co-workers love getting out of the office to compete for the afternoon and earn bragging rights until the next company team building event.
Family Reunions and Weddings
Looking for ideas to entertain all of the in-laws while they’re in town for that big wedding of family reunion? MetroDemic works well across generations and is an inexpensive way to entertain a large family group.
What makes us a good option for big family events is that different age groups will appreciate the game in different ways.
- Little kids will love hunting for the locations
- Teenagers will blow you away with their ability to find all of the world’s knowledge on a smartphone.
- Adults will have the trivia chops to put those teenagers in their place!
The game is NOT designed so that the fastest team wins. Members of your group will need to be able to walk between locations for the 90-minute duration, but finding the strategic route and solving the challenges are what’s going to win it. The game can be paused twice for bio-breaks and refreshments.
Groups of Friends (or Strangers!)
- Meetup.com groups
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
- 40th birthday parties
- Singles activity groups
- Class reunions
- Team Building Company Highlights for September
We like to spotlight some of the company team building events that we host each month! Here are two of the companies who ventured out for a group activity in September. Dignity Health Dignity Health is the largest hospital provider […]
- Team Building Activity in Seattle
MetroDemic is a unique team building activity in Seattle that was created for groups of 10-50 people. The game is a 90 minute competition to see which team can save the most lives from a deadly “playgue” that has infected […]
- Microsoft Interns Save Bellevue!
Hundreds of interns arrived at Microsoft in Bellevue and Redmond expecting a some professional and technical growth, but none of them expected that part of the job requirement was going to be saving Bellevue from a horrendous epidemic. The interns […]
- Team Building at Texas A&M University School of Law
This week, we are very excited to partner with the Texas A&M University School of Law in Fort Worth on a team building activity for inbound students. This is the second year in a row MetroDemic was selected by the […]
Team Building Locations
Join MetroDemic for a fun team building activity in these downtown areas: