MetroDemic is a fun and easy event to organize for a group. Teams of four people will work together to discover hidden locations in the city, solve trivia and brain puzzles, and strategize to save more lives than the other teams who are playing.
Learn more about different ways to plan a fun group activity using the links below.
If you’re planning the next outing for a team in your company, why not bring your colleagues out for a “life altering” competition? Our courses are located in the heart of downtown areas… we might be right outside your front door!
Looking for ideas to entertain all of the in-laws while they’re in town for that big wedding of family reunion? MetroDemic works well across generations and is an inexpensive way to entertain a large family group.
Whether you’re looking for a 40th birthday outing, an adventure for your Meetup.com group, or an activity for the high school students, MetroDemic will bring out that competitive spirit among your friends!
Please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (347) 850-7609 with any questions you have about organizing team events. You’ll find our most frequently asked questions at the bottom of this page.
How do I book a group event?
To book an event as a group, all you have to do is purchase 2 or more teams from our purchase page. Our system will instantly set you up with all of the group benefits when it sees a package coming through.
There is no need to request a quote, reserve a time, or jump through flaming hoops.
Do I need to make a reservation?
A reservation is not required. MetroDemic is a self-guided activity that can be played at anytime.
What are the advantages to booking this as a group?
When you book MetroDemic as a group, it is much, much easier to manage the event! Here are three things that you ONLY get if you book MetroDemic as a group.
- Group Invite Webpage – We built a great tool that lets you input your date and event name, and then generates a unique webpage that can be shared with your group. They’ll know what to expect, when to arrive, where to go, and what to bring.
- Activation Codes – The activation codes required to start the game come in a printable format that can be printed, cut up with scissors, and handed out to your team captains. Easy peasy.
- Group Instructions – We provide you with clear instructions on how to handle your group at the starting line and get the game launched.
How much work do I have to do as the organizer?
MetroDemic is a self-guided activity that is easy to organize. Your job as the group organizer is simple:
- Purchase a package of teams on our website. Buy 1 game for every 4 players.
- Send our group invite page out to your participants.
- Get everyone to the starting line on the day of the event.
- Split people up into teams of four and designate a team captain.
- Hand the team captain an activation code
How much time does the game take?
You should block off 2 hours for your group to play the game.
While the game itself has a 90-minute time, you’ll want to factor in time to get people organized at the starting line and allow for a little cushion in case one of your team pauses the game for a bio-break.
Is there a maximum group size?
We don’t recommend going much higher than 50 people for an event. Our technology can handle it… it’s the logistics of you having to coordinate that many people at the starting line that we worry about.
If you consider yourself a “professional cat herder” and want to play with a group larger than 50, we recommend a staggered the start time. Give teams a 30-60 minute window during which they can start the game.
What if I need to purchase an additional team for my group?
Email email@example.com and we’ll take care of you.