“We get a lot of leads that are just too small for us to pursue.”
As a professional team building organization, you need to focus your attention on groups/events that drive a strong ROI for your company. MetroDemic has a program that can turn those smaller opportunities you are currently unable to service into cash.
The program is simple:
- We’ll provide you with a custom registration link.
- The link is set to offer a 10% discount to the end-user to ensure they make the booking using your link.
- Any time a purchase is made, we’ll split the revenue with you. 50% to MetroDemic, 40% to the Referrer (you), and 10% to the party booking the event.
- Checks are sent out each month for the referral revenue you generate.
The group pricing model is $35 per team (2-4 people) in every city we work within. A number of features in the game are exclusive to group bookings including:
- A Customizable webpage that group admins can use to invite players and get them excited about the game.
- Day-of-event instructions to keep things low stress for the group admin.
- A custom leaderboard in the game that only shows members of the group and includes team photos to spice up the competition.
- A results page is emailed to the group admin after the event with the scores/stats/photos of every team member
We don’t offer a discount for group games on our site. Discounts are available on several booking sites such as Groupon and Expedia, but those discounts only apply to a single team purchase and don’t include any of the group functionality listed above.
Keep the Extra on Upsells
If your company would like to upsell additional services as part of a MetroDemic event, you keep all of the profits! For example, you can provide a live facilitator or add bonus content before or after the game. We take our 50% from the team fees ($35/team)… you keep the rest.
When it comes to payment, there are several ways you can play it:
- Send the referral link direct to the client and they pay for it. This is the quick and easy way and the 10% discount ensures you get the credit.
- You can take the client’s credit card and book MetroDemic for them using the referral link. Use this to close the deal.
- You can put it on your own credit card if you are upselling services and want to invoice the client for the total package amount.
We’ll Provide Content
We are happy to help write any content needed for your website or to share artwork from our game with you.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (347) 850-7609 with any questions you have about the referral program.